THE PLACE PRATUMNAK, PATTAYA
The Place Pratumnak is an 8 story modern sophisticated residence with 75 luxury designer apartments, each unit is designed to an international standard with both comfort and quality in mind.
The Place Condominium, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom, ( 60.71 Sq.m ), 3rd Floor facing the Royal Cliffs tennis courts, Built in furniture only ( Kitchen, Bathroom, Closet )
Take time to relax around our infinity edge swimming pool or have a beverage in our modern style coffee shop, you can also stay active by using our gymnasium with state of the art equipment.
Cosy beach is only 300 metres walking distance and features many bars and restaurants to relax and enjoy the stunning views. On the other hand Pattya city is in close proximety and offers excellent shopping and a wide variety of nightlife.
The prestigous postcode of The Place Pratumank offers an excellent opportunity for both living and investment purposes and allows you to share your postcode with the likes of the Sheraton, Royal Cliff hotel and Amari Legend.
The Place Pratumnak is ideally located in the prestigous area of Pratumnak Hill in Cosy beach the superb cove like beach remains one the most unspoilt areas in pattaya unknown to most tourists but to local residents is known as the Beverley Hills of Pattaya.
Situated between the major resorts of Pattaya and Jomtien The Place Pratumnak is ideally located to relax and enjoy the stunning views of Cosy beach and peacefullness that thailand offers, but also easily access the buzz of local and international shopping aswel as the vibe of the world famous walking street. For the more adventurous there is a limitless availability of activities to explore including water sports, golfing and fantastic fitness park right on your doorstep for cycling,walking and running.
The Place Pratumnak directly faces the famous Royal Cliff holiday resort which offers 5 star quality including spa facilities and tennis courts. A leisurely 300 metre stroll will take you to the cosy beach strip which offers a wide range of local and international cuisines, relaxing bars and beach front coffee shops.
- Swimming Pool
- Coffee Shop
- Tropical garden green area
- Wifi internet
- Free hi speed internet access throughout the building
- 24 hour security
- Secured covered car parking
- CCTV and key card access
- Laundry service
- Maid service
- condo reantal management
- Bicycle storage facility
- Golf club/luggage storage facility
- Motorbike/car rental service
SINKING FUND: 500 THB / M2
MANAGEMENT FEE: 40 THB / M2 / Month
CONTRACT PAYMENT TERMS: I have paid 30% and the remaining 70% is payable on key or at transfer of title at buyers option
TRANSFER COSTS: Buyer pays 2% transfer fee, all other transfer costs including business tax and withholding tax payable by seller
CONSTRUCTION COMPLETION: January 2014
Sale Price 3,350,000 THB
Ownership: Foreign Name
Microwave Personalized Service Room